File a Document
Documents may be filed (lodged) at the Court:
1. Electronically, through the Court’s eLodgment facility
Users need to be registered before they can file electronically.
- Read further on the eLodgment page.
- Logon from this page.
2. In person
- Visit one of our Registries. Check the contact pages to obtain registry telephone and fax numbers, street and postal addresses and hours of opening.
3. By post or fax
- Read further information on the Fax filing page.
- Check the fax numbers on our contact pages.
The rules for filing and lodging documents are set out in Division 2.3 of the Federal Court Rules 2011.
Filing fees may be charged for filing some forms or documents. Filing fees may be exempted or deferred in certain circumstances.